Cybersecurity Hall of Fame
- A proposed nominee can be honoured for key long-term or even one-off contribution to cybersecurity in the Czech Republic.
- A nominee can be of any nationality, age, specialization or position.
- The award is given to a certain person just once in a lifetime.
- A nominee can be put forward by any person. A nomination must include the name of the nominee to enable unambiguous identification and the reason for which this person should be recognized. A nominator submitting a proposal must give his or her name along with valid contact information. The proposal may also be submitted by a legal person represented by a statutory representative.
- All nominations are to be accepted by TATE International, s.r.o. either by email email@example.com or by ordinary mail (Hořejší nábřeží 21, 150 00 Praha 5) by 25th April of each year at the latest.
- All validated nominees will be put on a candidates' list for voting.
- Nominees for each year are voted on by a Hall of Fame Committee by a majority vote of the attending members of the Committee.
- Nominees are informed about his or her nomination at least one day before the voting.
- Nominees have a right to ask for removal from the candidates' list.
- In case there is more than 5 award candidates on the list, the vote is done in two rounds.
- The awarded person automatically becomes a member of the Hall of Fame Committee.
- The „Cybersecurity Hall of Fame“ Award Announcement is to be done at some festive occasion, e.g. Information Security Summit (IS2).
Jaroslav Šmíd, NUKIB, laureate Cybersecurity Hall of Fame 2018
Ondřej Filip, CZ.NIC, laureate Cybersecurity Hall of Fame 2019
Dusan Navratil, founder and director emeritus NUKIB, laureate Cybersecurity Hall of Fame 2020
Michal Frankl, CETIN
Richard Kadlčák, MZV
Lukáš Klášterský, Erste bank, chairman PC IS2 2018, 2019, 2020
Martin Maisner, PhD., MCIArb., lawyer and arbitrator
Vladimíra Mandulová, TATE International, chairwoman OC IS2 2019
Another celebrity become part of CyberSecurity Hall of Fame 2020
founder and director emeritus NUKIB